Nurses are the caregivers of the world, but who is there to take care of nurses? These sites are. Whether they're networking communities or scholarship sites, these 100 websites have a common goal of usefulness for nurses.
News & Reference
These sites are a great jumping off point for current events, research, or just general resources.
• Nursing World
• NLM Gateway
• Medical News Today
• Medscape Nurses
• Nursing Times
• Minority Nurse News
• World Wide Wounds
Enjoy camaraderie and guidance from other nurses on these sites.
• Nursing Link
• Nurses Reconnected
These nursing organizations offer networking, certifications, and a lot more.
• Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
• American Assembly for Men in Nursing
• The Center for Nursing Advocacy
• American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
• Canadian Nursing Students' Association
• International Council of Nurses
• American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
• National Student Nurses' Association
• American Association of Colleges of Nursing
• National Black Nurses Association
Get information and guidance on nursing school through these sites.
• College Scholarships
• Discover Nursing
• Guide to Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
• Guidebook to Nursing School
• High Importance and Demand of Psychiatric Nurses
• How To Become A Registered Nurse
• Men in Nursing
• NCLEX Preparation Guide
• NCLEX Study Guide
• NP vs DNP
• Nursing Scholarships
• Online CEUs
• Sigma Theta Tau Research Grants
• The Complete Guide to DNP Programs
• The Complete Guide to MSN Programs
• The Online Nursing Degrees Guide
• The Role of the NP in Women's Health
Stay up to date on the latest nursing gossip and current events through these blogs.
• Nurse Sean
• Clinical Cases and Images
• Effect Measure
• Madness: Tales of an Emergency Room Nurse
Take a look back at the history of nursing through these sites.
• American Association for the History of Nursing
• Country Joe McDonald's Florence Nightingale Tribute
• Nightingale Letters
• Florence Nightingale: Founder of Modern Nursing
Use these sites to find a great job working as a nurse.
• Ultimate Nurse
• Assignment America
• Nursing Jobs
• Nurse Options
• Nurse Recruiter
• RN Wanted
These sites offer useful information for patient care and general work as a nurse.
• Care Plans
• Nursing Ethics
• National Guideline Clearinghouse
• Nursing Calculators
Get a good look at the lighter side of nursing through these sites.
• The Nurse Friendly